We’ll “Open The Gate.” Be Safe Today So You Can Drive Through It Tomorrow.
Farming is a satisfying way to support your family and feel connected to the land and past generations; however, farming is one of the most hazardous professions in America. Our agricultural engineering experts, having worked on family farms, know the farming community and possess the knowledge and experience to handle complex projects and claims related to farm operations, agricultural equipment, and other related topics.
Some of the common agricultural engineering projects we work on include:
- Tractor rollover and farm vehicle accidents
- Falls from machinery or buildings
- Entanglements in machinery
- Suffocation or entrapment
- Machine design and safety
- Injury causation
- Animal injuries
- Buildings and structures – design, inspections, damage estimates
- Mechanical failure analysis – dynamic loading, fatigue failure, high stress
- Safety engineering