HD 3D Evidence Preservation
Evidence Preservation. Systematic Analysis.
Obtaining more data points is one of the keys to enhancing the accuracy and presentation of detailed evidence. The use of high definition 3D laser scanning produces remarkably detailed, three-dimensional images of complex environments, geometries, and physical evidence. The resulting images contain millions of data points that enable us to create precise drawings for analysis and presentation.
Our evidence preservation specialists use high definition 3D laser scanning for various circumstances, including, but not limited to, the following:
- 3D diagrams from incident sites
- 3D printed models of vehicles and objects
- Detailed vehicle crash diagram
- Preservation of site and vehicle evidence
- Mediation and trial exhibits